Two or Three Laps Behind the Wheel of a Luxury Car with G1 Tour (Up to 74% Off), 9 Racing Tracks Available
- $99 for 3 laps on the 1.4-km Sanair track in Ste-Pie ($299 value)
- $129 for 3 laps on the 2-km Riverside track in Ste-Croix ($499 value)
- $129 for 3 laps on the 1.7-km Autodrome St-Eustache track ($499 value)
- $229 for 2 laps on the 4.2-km Mont-Tremblant track ($699 value)
- $249 for 2 laps on the 4.3-km Gilles-Villeneuve track in Montréal ($799 value)
- $249 for 2 laps on the 5-km Calabogie track in Ontario ($799 value)
- $179 for 3 laps on the 2.4-km Shannonville track in Ontario ($599 value)
- $169 for 3 laps on the short 2.8-km Canadian Tire track in Ontario ($599 value)
- $299 for 3 laps on the long 4.3-km Canadian Tire track in Ontario ($799 value)
Expiry: for the 2014 season
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy additional as gifts. 16 years and older; minors must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian
Other conditions: insurance included. Must have a valid driver’s license. Cannot be combined with other offers. Montreal's Gilles-Villeneuve track requires speed limitation. See the rules that apply to all deals
Taxes: not included, applicable on the amount paid on Groupon, payable at reservation by phone
Reservation: required and subject to availability. To reserve, G1 Tour will contact you in the days following your purchase. For more information, contact the company at 1 888 309-7813, open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Just like in your dreams, get behind the wheel of a luxury car of your choice on a real racing track.
G1 Tour offers several car models to their one-day pilots, all synonyms of engineering, performance and speed. Lamborghini, Ferrari, Nissan GTR, Porsche GT3, Audi R8 and Mercedes-Benz AMG C63 wait patiently for their turn on the racing track.
Nine tracks with different lengths and difficulty levels are available for one-day pilots. On site, the experience begins with an explanation of the safety measures by an experienced instructor.
Novice drivers install themselves in the driver’s seat of the car of their choice, while the instructor takes a seat besides them.
The participant can then start the engine and hear it roar during two or three laps. As the car takes on speed, adrenaline pumps through drivers’ veins, leaving them feeling elated.
With locations in Montreal, Quebec and Mont-Tremblant, G1 Tour offers laps in closed tracks behind the wheel of luxury cars such as a Lamborghini Gallardo or a Ferrari F430. A unique
Regular rates checked on November 14, 2013.