Five or Ten Hot Yoga Classes at Studio Dyoga Fontainebleau (Up to 82% Off)
- $19 for five hot yoga classes (a $90 value)
- $29 for ten hot yoga classes (a $162 value)
- High-density radiating panel heating system
- Enhances flexibility
- Promotes weight loss
- Reduces stress
- Must be activated by August 2, 2013
- Limit 1 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts
- Only valid on option purchased
- Reservation required 24 hours in advance and subject to availability
- 24-hour notice required for cancellation
- Mat provided. Must bring towel and water bottle. Must wear light sports clothing.
- Taxes not included applicable on the amount paid on Groupon. See the rules that apply to all deals
- To reserve, have your coupon on hand, call (450) 951-4554 and mention Groupon.
Heat possesses several qualities: it heals muscle pains and enhances flexibility. Take advantage of these benefits with several hot yoga classes at Studio Dyoga Fontainebleau.
Convenient for participants of all levels, hot yoga classes are composed of multiple postures that warm up all body muscles and make them more flexible and resistant. Participants control their breathing and synchronize each breath with their movements. A technique that helps them relaxing and fights stress and anxiety.
Heated with a high-density radiating system, hot yoga classes allow for greater flexibility and flush out toxins through sweat. It also minimizes the production of lactic acid in muscles, which usually leads to the pain felt after workouts.
Practicing hot yoga regularly leads to a healthier body, making it easier to survive the long cold winter and the shorter but still very hot summer.
Studio Dyoga Fontainebleau
Located in Blainville, Studio Dyoga offers hot yoga classes Monday to Friday at different times of the day to adapt to the participants’ busy schedule. The studio teaches a yoga technique inspired by Moshka yoga and Baptiste Power Vinyasa yoga that comes from the three traditional yoga styles: Ashtanga, Shivananda and Iyengar.