$29 for a Japanese and Korean Tasting Dinner for Two at Bleu Caramel ($72.50 Value)
- Fresh ingredients
- Korean kimchi & Japanese soups
- Homemade sauces & sushi made to order
- No MSG
Expires August 25, 2012.
Reservation required and subject to availability. Call (514) 526-0005 and mention your Groupon. Not valid on holidays. See the rules that apply to all deals.
The tasting menu for two (a $72.50 value) includes the following:
- Two miso soups (a $3 value each)
- One kimchi (a $3.50 value)
- One goma wakame (a $6.50 value)
- One JMDTT maki roll (a $14 value)
- One Fujiyama assortment of 24 pieces of eight types of sushi (a $32 value)
- One caprice de geisha dessert (a $7 value)
- One pot of tea (a $3.50 value)
The kitchen crew at Bleu Caramel cooks, seasons, and plates MSG-free Japanese- and Korean-inspired dishes from a packed menu. To start, dining pairs taste the spicy cabbage of Korean kimchi, and their chopsticks twirl around the goma wakame's seaweed-and-sesame-seed salad. Next, the warm JMDTT maki roll combines the smooth texture of tilapia, salmon, and tuna tartare with the crunchiness of tempura and the spiciness of a homemade marinade. A grand assortment of 24 pieces of eight types of sushi finishes off the main course before a delicious dénouement of fresh fruit covered in dark chocolate. While comfortably installed on cushions and in booths, customers gaze at the restaurant's blue and gold decor accented by Japanese tapestries and torches.
- all my friends agree that they haven't found a better miso soup in mid or eastern Canada. – A K, TripAdvisor, 11-8-12