One-Night Ice-Hotel Package with Spa Access, Drink, and Breakfast at Snow Village Montreal. Three Options Available.
- One night in an ice room with thermal sleeping bags
- Continental breakfast included
- Access to spa under the stars
- Cocktail served in a glass made of ice
Choose from the following options:
- For $259, you get a package for two in a standard room (a $518 value).
- For $299, you get a package for two in a prestige suite (a $598 value).
- For $309, you get a family package for two adults and two children younger than 12 (a $620 value).
Each package includes the following:
- One-night stay Sunday–Thursday
- A thermal sleeping bag for each person
- Access to showers for men and women and locker room for luggage
- One cocktail in a glass made of ice per adult
- Access to the spa
- Access to the Snow Village
- Continental breakfast
- A welcome kit
- Service charges
The designers of Snow Village Montreal sculpt some of Montréal's most recognizable monuments in ice, engineer dazzling light displays, and host guests in a snowy hotel. Guests stow their luggage in lockers and test out their cozy, thermal sleeping bags beneath the ice domes of standard rooms or amid the changing lights of the prestige suites.
A winter wonderland awaits in Parc Drapeau, where sculptors create igloos, a chapel, a restaurant, and an ice maze. After a day of sightseeing, adults clink ice glasses containing colourful cocktails at the ice bar.