Honestech's VHS to DVD 4.0 Deluxe software allows customers to transfer old audio and video to DVD or transform them into MP3 files. Clients connect tape recorders or cameras to computers via the VidBox video-capture device to convert recordings from VHS, Betamax, or VHS-C formats. Directors can also edit their most recent creations and give them a face-lift by adding transitions or special effects.
- Requires Windows XP SP 2/3, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 operating systems
- Creates special effects and menus
- Converts music and sound
- YouTube feature makes it easy to upload video to the Web
- Converts videos to MPEG4 or AVC files to watch them on portable devices
- Burns movies onto CDs and DVDs
- Supports five languages
Step 1. Purchase your Groupon using the buy button on this page.
Step 2. Pull up your Groupon with your mobile device or by going to “My Account” and clicking the view voucher link.
Step 3. Visit the website and select “Add to Cart,” then “Proceed to Checkout.”
Step 4. Enter the redemption code located on your Groupon at checkout.
Step 5. Enjoy!