Two-Night Stay for Four to Eight People in Bellechasse at Location Massif du Sud (Up to 60% Off)
- In the regional park of the Massif du Sud
- Five different condo-style accommodations or cottages available
- Fully equipped and furnished accommodations
- Access to outdoor activities year round
Expires December 10, 2012.
Only valid on option purchased. Limit of 1 per person, may buy additional as gifts. Only one Groupon valid per stay. New clients only. Reservation required within 30 days of the purchase and subject to availability. Cancellation fees may occur; $50 for 14-day notice, 50% of the Groupon’s total value for 7- to 13-day notice, and the full value of the Groupon for less than a 6-day notice. Tax not included. Accommodation fees of $2 per night. No animals allowed at the risk of paying a fine of up to $500. Refund through gift certificate only. This Groupon retains its purchase value after expiration. See the rules that apply to all deals. Call (418) 469-3669 or 1-855-269-3669 and mention Groupon. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.locationmassifdusud.com for further information.
Choose from two options:
$239 for a two-night stay for four to six people in one of the following accommodations:
- Boisé du Midi, with one wood-paneled room for 4 (a $524 value)
- Mont du Midi, with two standard rooms for 6 (a $604 value)
$349 for a two-night stay for up to 8 people in one of the following accommodations:
- Mont du Midi, with two standard rooms for 8 (a $680 value)
- Mont Blanc, with three standard rooms for 8 (a $705 value)
- Boisé du Midi, with two deluxe rooms (a $784 value)
During the day, guests can benefit from outdoor activities offered by the regional park such as hiking trails, VTT rentals, obstacle courses and golf. The mountains, the trees and the rivers make this an ideal place to discover Quebec’s rich fauna and flora.
Visitors can also live a completely unique experience by spending a day at the medieval village located nearby, or dine at one of the many restaurants featuring locally-grown produce.