Choose from two options:
$239 for a two-night stay for four to six people in one of the following accommodations:
- Boisé du Midi, with one wood-paneled room for 4 (a $524 value)
- Mont du Midi, with two standard rooms for 6 (a $604 value)
$349 for a two-night stay for up to 8 people in one of the following accommodations:
- Mont du Midi, with two standard rooms for 8 (a $680 value)
- Mont Blanc, with three standard rooms for 8 (a $705 value)
- Boisé du Midi, with two deluxe rooms (a $784 value)
During the day, guests can benefit from outdoor activities offered by the regional park such as hiking trails, VTT rentals, obstacle courses and golf. The mountains, the trees and the rivers make this an ideal place to discover Quebec’s rich fauna and flora.
Visitors can also live a completely unique experience by spending a day at the medieval village located nearby, or dine at one of the many restaurants featuring locally-grown produce.