One- or Two-Night Stay with Game and Dining Vouchers at Ramada Hotel Niagara Falls (Up to 67% Off)
- $65 for a one-night stay from Sunday to Friday inclusively (value up to $195.95)
- $115 for a two-night stay from Sunday to Thursday (value up to $265.90)
- For travel from Sunday to Friday
- Steps from Niagara Falls casinos and attractions
- $20 voucher to be used at the Outback Steakhouse
- $30 voucher to be used at the Keg Steakhouse and bar
- $50 game card to be used at Dave & Buster
- And even more vouchers for restaurants and attractions (see below)
- Book before May 20, 2013
- For travel before June 20, 2013
- Not valid on March 29, May 3, 10, 17, 19, 24,26 and 31, 2013
- No purchase limit. Coupons can be combined for a longer stay. Only valid on option purchased
- Reservation required and subject to availability. 72-hour notice required for cancellation or a penalty equal to the cost of a one-night stay will be charged depending on the Groupon price
- Must be 18 or over. Non-smoking, no pets. Must be used in a single visit
- Check-in at 4 pm. Check-out at 11 am. Parking: $12/day. Cot available for $10/night. Max occupancy: 3 people in a room with a king bed; 5 people in a room with two queen beds. $10 extra per additional adult per night
- Offer based on double occupancy
- Seneca Niagara Casino Free Slot Play vouchers can be redeemed at Seneca Gaming Casino, Seneca Niagara Casino, Niagara Falls, NY, Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino, Buffalo, NY or Seneca Allegany Casino, Salamanca, NY, USA. Must be at least 21 years of age or older to receive and redeem voucher with valid Government issued ID. Voucher is based on double occupancy; valid for slot play only and has no cash value; must be redeemed at promotion booth by hotel guest and is valid from the time of issuance through to 11:59pm at the end of that month; is limited to one redemption per person/per day. Hotel guest must be accompanied by their guest in order to receive the double occupancy offer. Offer is valid through to December 30, 2013
- $2 activation fee at Dave & Buster’s not included. Limit 1 voucher per day per restaurant, dining room only, alcohol not included, cannot be exchanged for cash
- Not valid with reward point programs. Not valid on group or existing reservations
- 16% tax not included applicable on the amount paid on Groupon; service charges and tip not included applicable on the regular amount; payable at check-out. See the rules that apply to all deals
- To make a reservation, have your coupon and credit card on hand and visit: http://gr.pn/ZPLJFe
Ramada Hotel Niagara Falls, located in the heart of the Fallsview district of Niagara Falls, lets visitors stay steps away from all the attractions the city has to offer.
Each option includes:
- A $20 voucher to be used at the Outback Steakhouse, located on the same street as the hotel
- A $10 voucher to be used at the IHop
- A $30 voucher to be used at the Keg Steakhouse et bar
- A $20 voucher to be used at the East Side Mario's
- A $50 game card to be used at Dave & Busters
- Two admissions to ''Time Freak'' at Dave & Buster's
- Two admissions to ''Cannon Blasters'' at Dave & Buster's
- A $50 voucher to be used on the slot machines at Seneca Niagara Casino
After taking in some of the activities, such as the many casinos and the Journey Behind the Falls, or visiting the 775-foot-high Skylon tower and admiring the unobstructed view of the Falls, guests can return to the comfort of the Ramada Hotel Niagara Falls.
Guests choose from a room with a king bed or two queen beds. The room is equipped with a 27-inch flat screen TV with access to movies and music, a coffee maker, hair dryer and iron and ironing board for added convenience.
For dinner, visitors enjoy an abundance of choice. The Outback Steakhouse, a walking distance away from the hotel offers a varied menu, and a create-your-own-steak option. The Keg Steakhouse and bar proposes this eclectic menu that features something for everyone. East Side Mario's is also part of the choice of restaurants, with its Italian-style menu. As for on-site options, the IHOP, known for its breakfasts, but also a prime lunch and dinner location, has many dishes to choose from.
Game fans are sure to appreciate the $50 voucher to be used at the Seneca Niagara casino, about 4.8 km from the hotel, on the U.S. side of Niagara Falls.
Group games fans are sure to make good use of their game card at Dave & Busters, located just a few streets from the hotel, on Clifton Hill. This amusement complex has glow-in-the-dark games, such as the laser maze and mini putt, and invites visitors to also try out the games of skill. Admissions are also given for the ''Time Freak'' and ''Cannon Blasters'' games.
Ramada Hotel Niagara Falls
Ramada Hotel Niagara Falls is located on Stanley, in the heart of the Fallsview district in Niagara Falls. Many types of rooms, decorated in a contemporary style, are proposed to accommodate families, business travellers or couples. With the extensive restaurant options near the hotel, visitors can choose the one that suits them best. The hotel enjoys a central location close to the city’s main attractions and welcomes guests year-round.