A 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise, from February 2 to 9 2014, Boarding from Miami (Round-Trip Airfare Included), from $1,099 with Voyages Plein Sud
- Option 1: $1,099 per person for a 7-night Western Caribbean cruise from February 2 to 9 2014, in double occupancy in an interior stateroom, depart from Montréal
- Option 2: $1,199 per person for a 7-night Western Caribbean cruise from February 2 to 9 2014, in double occupancy in an ocean view stateroom, depart from Montréal
- Option 3: $1,399 per person for a 7-night Western Caribbean cruise from February 2 to 9 2014, in double occupancy in a balcony stateroom, depart from Montréal
- Option 4: $1,099 per person for a 7-night Western Caribbean cruise from February 2 to 9 2014, in double occupancy in an interior stateroom, depart from Québec
- Option 5: $1,199 per person for a 7-night Western Caribbean cruise from February 2 to 9 2014, in double occupancy in an ocean view stateroom, depart from Québec
- Option 6: $1,399 per person for a 7-night Western Caribbean cruise from February 2 to 9 2014, in double occupancy in a balcony stateroom, depart from Québec
- Depart from Montréal or Québec
- Round-trip flights and transportation included
- 4 ports of call to discover (Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, Roatan)
- All meals included formula
Expiry: Only valid from February 2 to February 9, 2014.
Limitations: All options priced per person in double occupancy. To travel with a friend, 2 coupons required. Must have a valid passport.
Other conditions: Must be 18 years and older to reserve. Penalty fees might be asked in case of changes after reservation. Non-transferable and no refund by Groupon after booking. Not valid with reward points. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes/Tips: The price excludes the cost of $2 per $1000 of travel services which covers the contribution to FICAV. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. Must be booked within 14 days after coupon purchase (by December 26 2013 at the latest). To reserve, have your coupon on hand, call 1 877 251-3339 or email email@example.com and mention Groupon.
For more information
Contact Voyages Plein Sud at 1 877 251-3339 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Escape the cold winter for the warm weather of the Western Caribbean and have fun during a 7-night cruise on board of the Carnival Glory!
Each package includes:
- Round-trip flights from Montréal or Québec to Fort Lauderdale with Sunwing Airlines (or a similar company)
- All transportation between the airport (Fort Lauderdale) and ship (Miami)
- Seven nights on the ship (choose from an interior, ocean view or balcony stateroom)
- All on-board meals
- French-speaking guide
Packages do not include:
- Shore excursions and activities at ports of call
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurances
Passengers on board of the Carnival Glory find themselves in a luxurious floating city, where they can practice numerous sports and fun activities, eat, sleep and even shop while sailing on the Caribbean Sea.
Days are filled with fun on-board sports and activities: jogging track, mini-golf course, yoga and Pilates classes, fitness center, pools, video arcades, casino and several more. To grow the mind, a library, theatre and art gallery is accessible to all. Parents can also relax and unwind at the spa, while their children have fun and spend their energy in the areas especially designed for them.
At night, numerous entertainment options please cruisers: karaoke, comedy shows, live music, a nightclub with DJ, etc. Beers and cocktails are served at several bars.
For lunches and dinners, all types of appetites are satisfied with the restaurant options available: steakhouse, Mexican restaurant, Chef’s Table, the all-new Guy’s Burger Joint from best-selling author, restaurateur and TV personality Guy Fieri, and several others.
Travellers fall fast asleep in their cozy, comfy stateroom, located on one of the six decks designed for passengers’ accommodations.
Each stateroom features a private bathroom and comfortable furniture. Those wishing for a glimpse of the outside world can opt for an ocean view stateroom and enjoy the beautiful scenery from their window (depending on availabilities). The balcony stateroom provides vacationers with a private balcony for peaceful moments surrounded by the large, breathtaking ocean.
- Sunday, February 2 – Depart from Miami, 4 p.m.
- Monday, February 3 – Fun day at sea
- Tuesday, February 4 – Grand Cayman, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 5 – Cozumel, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 6 – Belize, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, February 7 – Roatan, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday, February 8 – Fun day at sea
- Sunday, February 9 – Return to Miami, 8 a.m.
The ship leaves Miami’s port by late afternoon and sails all night and the next day before arriving to its first port of call.
First port of call: Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman is the largest and most popular of the three-island archipelagos in the Western Caribbean and is one of British Overseas Territories. Located south of Cuba, this paradisiac island, kissed by sparkling turquoise waters and powder-soft sand endless beaches, gives vacationer the chance to relax in the waves or go scuba-diving. Those who like marine life can snorkel with friendly stingrays. Tourists can also visit the island’s capital, George Town, known for its specific tax laws and home of an impressing number of 600 banks on a 29 sq. km territory.
Second port of call: Cozumel
Cozumel is a Mexican island off the eastern coast of Yucatán Peninsula and opposite Playa del Carmen. Each year, tourists visit the island, either coming from cruise ships or staying in one of the numerous resorts of the region. Known for its breathtaking crystal-clear waters and memorable diving excursions, it is also an island filled with the history of Maya, who first settled by the early part of the first millennium. Several ruins can still be found and give the island an undeniable mystic charm.
Third port of call: Belize
Bordered by Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras, Belize is the only country of Central America where English is the official language. This developing country is a tropical paradise with a combination of impressive lowland jungles, majestic mountains tops, silky sand beaches and crystalline waters. On its eastern coast, gigantic coral reefs awe scuba divers and snorkelers. Offshore of Belize is the wondrous Blue Hole, the second largest and deepest sinkhole in the world, surrounded by rocks and reefs. Adventurers can also discover ancient Mayan temple mounds and ruins.
Fourth port of call: Roatan
Roatan is the largest of Honduras’ Bay Islands and is known for its calm, crystal-clear water and its lush green nature and impressing sunsets. It is a popular destination for divers since it is near the largest coral reef of the Caribbean Sea. Eco-tourists enjoy numerous activities such as zip-lining, canopying, fishing and swimming with dolphins. Its friendly people warmly welcome vacationers wishing to unwind and have fun.
A couple of days later, the Carnival Glory arrives at Miami’s Port in the morning. Vacationers land the ship and continue their journey into coming back home to Canada.
- How can I take advantage of this deal and book it?
Purchase your Groupon with the desired type of stateroom and point of departure, and then contact the tour operator to finalize the reservation.
- Which airline will be used for this trip?
- Are the resort fees included?
- Is a visa required to travel to the Western Caribbean?
- Can I travel with my children? (there is no “children” option in this deal)
Yes, contact the tour operator for more information.
- In which flight class will I travel? Can I upgrade?
Yes, upgrade is available in Elite Service or Elites Plus Service, contact the tour operator for more information!
With five locations in the province of Québec, this travel agency offers the possibility to all of discovering the world, on sea and on earth. Voyages Plein Sud owns a Quebec license, no. 702462.