From Our Editors
Yoga lovers, fitness fanatics, and meditation devotees alike saddle up for a mindful triathlon at Wanderlust 108. This "triathlon" links together three components—running, yoga, and meditation—for a daylong event that focuses on mind, body, and soul. Here's a look at what a day at Wanderlust 108 might look like:
- 7:30 a.m.: Check in, drop off bags, and set up a yoga mat in the perfect sunlit spot before heading to the 5K starting line.
- 9:00 a.m.: They're off! After a warm-up led by an adidas expert, guests can run, walk, or mosey at their own pace down the scenic 5K trail.
- 11:00 a.m.: The half-yoga, half-dance party begins, where top instructors lead participants through yoga moves set to the pumping tunes of a live DJ.
- 12:15 p.m.: Tune the body in with the mind with 30 minutes of meditation, led by top spiritual guides.
- 1:00 p.m.: Pick up a pre-purchased picnic lunch (not included) to fuel the rest of the day with healthy, wholesome goodness.
- 2:00 p.m.: Join in on a meditation walk through nature before suspending in the air with aerial yoga.
- 3:00 p.m.: It's not over yet—take a final lap browsing the adidas x Wanderlust store or Kula Market to stock up on fitness gear or mindfulness aids.