From Our Editors
BeachWalk Family Fitness, staff strives to make working out as easy as a walk on the beach. At its trio of locations throughout Essex County, it offers myriad health and wellness services that do just that. Read on to learn more about a few.
- Personal training: Certified personal trainers help clients reach their health and fitness goals, which range from learning new skills and losing weight to recovering from injuries and training for athletic competitions.
- Group fitness: The gym's schedule is designed to challenge those of all fitness levels with classic and gentle yoga sessions, high-energy cardio and boot-camp classes, and circuit and interval training.
- Reflexology: During these sessions, reflexologist Cody Durocher aims to soothe specific organ systems by kneading specific points on the feet to target stress, pain, and imbalances in the body.
- Chiropractic: Dr. Paul Bondy helps correct spinal alignment in order to relieve pain and discomfort in spinal joints, muscles, and nerves.
- Fitness Rehabilitation: The staff at BeachWalk Family Fitness work to improve strength, stamina, circulation, flexibility and cardiovascular fitness for those suffering from injuries, surgeries, or chronic conditions.
- Fascial Stretch Therapy: This modality is designed to keep the connective tissue layer that covers the entire body healthy, stretched, and absorbing nutrients.