From Our Editors
Bridal Falls Waterpark, with stair-less water slides, heated pools and slides, and multiple attractions for young kids, may be one of the most accessible and family-friendly water parks around. Plus, when visitors need to take a break from the water, a slew of amenities like an on-site coffee shop greet them. Read on for more info:
- Amenities like: a gift shop for necessities and souvenirs, an enticing snack bar, and spacious picnic areas ensure visitors have everything they need for a day full of fun and relaxation at arm's reach.
- Heated water: graces every slide and pool, making for ultra-comfortable twists and turns.
- Water features for all ages:
- Four "advanced slides" appease thrill-seekers while two intermediate slides and a tube ride offer excitement of their own.
- For the littlest waterpark-goer, several water-play areas and five kiddie slides provide hours of amusement.
- A gigantic hot tub, heated up to 102ºF, extends its own muscle-soothing relaxation.