About this Business
From its lush backcountry to its scenic oceanfront, British Columbia makes the ideal playground for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers alike. The experienced tour guides and instructors of JAG Adventures beckon visitors to enjoy the province's picturesque landscape with a vast array of activities ranging from paddle-boarding to dirt biking. The team supplies its own equipment for both single- and multi-day excursions and tailors each package to the group's individual needs.
Spring and Summer Activities
- ATV Exploration: Instructors show first-time riders the basics of operating a quad before embarking on a scenic ride through the mountains.
- Paddle-Boarding: British Columbia's wide-open oceanfront and thousands of lakes set an idyllic scene for paddle-boarders to glide atop calm waters.
- Jet Skiing: While manning their own motorized watercraft, riders can race across their choice of location—ocean, lake, or river.
Winter and Fall Activities
- Snowmobile Rides: Guides teach adventurers hows to safely operate their snowmobiles before riding to the mountainsides of the lower mainland or rolling the hills of the Cariboo region.
- Cross-Country Skiing: With thousands of trails around British Columbia to choose from, each skiing trip with JAG Outdoor Adventures feels like a new experience.
- Ice Fishing: Experts take groups to fishing hotspots on the frozen waters of the lower mainland or the many lakes of central British Columbia.