From Our Editors
How high can you jump? Probably a few feet, right? Well, all the natural jumping ability in the world won't quite prepare you for the bounce-filled world at Get Air Nova Scotia. This indoor trampoline park is filled with wall-to-wall jumping surfaces, with each one lending its springiness to visitors' leaps, bounds, and tumbles. All of this stratospheric hopping is fun enough on its own, but the park is also home to plenty of jump-aided games and activities. Read on to learn more:
- Dodgeball: Ducking and diving around incoming projectiles is intense enough on its own, but when you add in the extra height from trampoline-aided bounces, this already-strategic game takes on a whole new dimension (literally).
- Foam Pit: Jumping's easy. It's the landings that are tricky. Thankfully, with Get Air's giant foam pits, you can leap with abandon (and the reassurance that comes with a guaranteed soft landing).
- Ninja Course: Do you have what it takes to join the ranks of these stealthy warriors? Prove it on the park's ninja course, which replicates popular TV obstacle courses with a maze-like collection of walls, ramps, and trampolines.
- Slamball: Games of basketball take on new energy during round of Slamball, the sport where everyone can (and should) dunk.
- Slackline: Get Air also dedicates a space to the graceful art of slacklining, in which participants traverse a narrow, not-so-tight tightrope with only their natural balance to aid them.