From Our Editors
At Axe Monkeys, folks transform from complete newbies to axe-throwing mavens in the span of a few minutes. At more than 20 lanes, professional trainers run guests through a quick training that covers safety and basic technique. From there, newly-minted axe-chuckers can practice at a dedicated lane or hop into round robin style competitions to test their skills. The team also hosts parties capable of accommodating 292 guests. These include birthdays, bachelorette soirees, and even divorce parties where folks can, quite literally, bury the hatchet.
- Axe Monkeys offers guests the chance to learn to throw axes as well as spears and knives.
- The facilities include lanes for throwing and a Rage Room where guests can come in swinging bats and hammers provided to smash a number of breakable objects, including cups and plates.
- There are prices for one-hour and two-hour sessions for all ages above the age of seven.
- Guests with their own axes can bring them along to be approved for throwing.
- Spectators are welcome to watch in either the axe throwing or rage rooms.
Know the Rules
- All appointments begin with a safety procedure and training.
- Guests must stay behind the designated lines in the axe throwing halls.
- Closed-toed shoes and comfortable clothing are recommended.