From Our Editors
The Round Table is all about community—part cafe, part tavern, part board-game establishment, the spot invites guests to congregate with family and friends for a night of good-natured competition, food, and fun. The atmosphere is social and creative, offering an engaging alternative to gathering at just any old bar for drinks.
- Classics: Checkers, Chess, Cribbage, Battleship, Operation, Monopoly, Risk
- Word Games: Scrabble, Scattergories, Word Sweep, Balderdash
- City Building: Settlers of Catan, Diplomacy, Carcassonne, 7 Wonders
- Nottingham’s Guard Quarters: Players break out of the quarters to stop rogues from overthrowing the king.
- The Treasury: As a part of Robin Hood's allies, players must protect their mass of stolen loot.
- The Penitent One Shall Pass: A solo endeavor, the player must find the Holy Grail before it is lost forever.
Eat & Drink
- An extensive list of cocktails, mocktails, beers, soft drinks, and specialty coffees helps to fuel the fun.
- Guests can enjoy themed foods liked the Knight's Rations, a charcuterie board perfect for passing around the table, or Presto's Panini, crispy, buttered slices of bread stuffed with chicken, mushrooms, and cheese.
- Themed desserts like The Force Aflakens, a puff pastry filled with Chantilly cream and topped with fresh blueberry sauce, or the rich Dark Side brownie help to end the night on a sweet note—no matter who wins the game.