About this Business
What's so magical about Magic Oven? Not only does the Toronto eatery offer something for everyone—gluten-free options, lactose-free cheese, nut-free pesto—but it uses local and organic produce to do so. There's a variety of sandwiches and pasta dishes, as well as salads, soup, starters, and wings. But the main star is the pizza, with options from vegan to classic and all of which can have a classic, organic spelt, or gluten-free crust. Read on to learn about some of Magic Oven's pies:
- Classic: The Chimichurri Pepperoni pizza features a light tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and chimichurri made daily with parsley, garlic, spices, and sherry wine vinegar.
- Vegan: The Hot Bomba Magic is made up of herb tomato sauce, calabrese peppers, nigari tofu, caramelized onions, and Daiya vegan cheese.
- Vegetarian: The Gourmet Veggie Magic pie features olive oil, caramelized onions, mushrooms, gorgonzola cheese, and garlic-tossed arugula.
- Chicken: The Supreme Magic includes herb tomato sauce, spinach, garlic, herb-roasted chicken, caramelized onions, and goat havarti cheese.
- Meat: The Libertarian features a garlic tomato sauce, pepperoni, ground beef, bacon, mushrooms, green peppers, and mozzarella cheese.