About this Business
From savory to sweet, Pie Squared has pies covered. The pie shop also has the science to back it up, after consulting with an organoleptic psychologist, who studies the effects of food and drink on brains. That science involves a delicious pie pastry, handmade with Canadian flour, butter, and fresh eggs. Check out some of the mouthwatering ingredients that fill those pastries.
- Guinness, beef, and potato: Pulled, smoked beef and seasoned potatoes are doused in a rich, flavorful Guinness beer gravy and sprinkled with Ontario cheddar cheese for form this savory pie.
- X-Mas Dinner: Only available on occasion, this pie is filled with all the fixings of a traditional holiday meal: turkey, stuffing, mashed potato, gravy, and cranberry sauce.
- Sweet moroccan vegetable: This vegetarian option features slow-roasted butternut squash, plus carrots, green peppers, red onions, and chickpeas in a tomato sauce seasoned with eight herbs and spices.
- Chicken Pot: Chicken breast, white wine, peas, carrots, corn kernels, chicken gravy.
- Apple Krisp: Fresh-cut, slow-cooked seasoned apples and walnuts are baked a light caramel-cream sauce for a classic dessert.
- Chocolate banana: This sweet pie pairs fresh bananas with Nutella and chocolate chips in a cream sauce for the perfect conclusion to meals.