From Our Editors
Carnaval is an authentic Brazilian “Churrascaria” or steakhouse that combines the influence of our local ingredients with the traditional Brazilian BBQ. At Carnaval Restaurant, diners can enjoy Brazilian-style rodizio cuisine, where waiters serve 12 or more different styles of fire-roasted meat alongside other tasty items. Read on to learn about some options:
- Cocktails: relax and enjoy some of Brazil's favorite cocktails such as the Caipirinha or choose from a variety of wines from around the world.
- Tableside Service: customers can turn a disc provided at the beginning of the dinning experience to its green side to signal they are ready for gaucho carvers to being table side service of delicious meats. To take a break, they can simply turn the same card over to its red side signalling satisfaction.
- Meat: bacon-wrapped tenderloin, chicken thighs, pork ribs, leg of lamb, top sirloin, pork sausage
- Warm sides: garlic mashed potatoes, black bean stew with pork and beef, corn dip, white rice
- Cold sides: chickpea salad, lemon-dressed field greens, bocconcini with tomatoes and balsamic vinegar
- Desserts: Chocolate torte, red velvet cheesecake, or gelato/sorbetto