What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $29 for an evening snowshoeing tour for one ($51.74 value)
- $55 for an evening snowshoeing tour for two ($103.48 value)
- $99 for an evening snowshoeing tour for four ($206.96 value)
- $139 for an evening snowshoeing tour for six ($310.44 value)
The tour includes:
- Guided 2.5-hour snowshoeing tour on illuminated marked trails in Lac Delage or Sainte-Adèle
- Port wine and chocolate tasting in the snow kitchen by the wood-lit fire
- Snowshoes and headlamp included
- Trail fees, if applicable
- Certified, winter-loving guides with equipment
Éco Plein Air
Specialists in guided snowshoe outings, Éco Plein Air is known for its original, gastronomic and athletic hiking activities. The team allows nature enthusiasts to discover new attractions in a sustainable way by promoting athletic and eco-friendly tourism. Éco Plein Air contributes in the creation of new snowshoe trails every year.
The Fine Print
Expiry: March 24, 2018. Subject to snow fall conditions on the hiking trail. The expiry date may vary since this is a seasonal activity depending on weather conditions. Customers who didn’t use their coupons before the end of the season will be able to use it next season.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Other conditions: Departure times: between 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Activity available to children 10 years and up; please order a non-alcoholic beverage upon reservation. The activity is subject to weather conditions. Dress warmly. Valid for option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes included. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready and visit this page. Enter your security code in the designated area and follow reservation instructions. At least 48 hours' notice required for cancellations or the coupon loses its promotional value. Please present your printed coupon upon arrival. Electronic coupons will not be accepted. Places are limited.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.