On land and on water, this duck tour brings visitors on a discovery of the city’s main attractions; leaving from the Old Port every hour
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $49 for a guided visit of Old Montreal for two people ($78 value)
- $92 for a guided visit of Old Montreal for four people ($156 value)
This 60-minute tour starts on the road, passing by Place d’Armes and Saint-Jacques street also called “Montreal’s Wall Street”; and several other historical attractions in Old Montreal. It then takes to the Saint Lawrence River, giving passengers a panoramic view of Habitat 67, the Montreal Clock Tower, the Jacques-Cartier Bridge and the whole city. This amphibious excursion is fun and educational, driven by a qualified captain and includes commentary from a professional guide.
View a map of the route here.
Montreal Amphi Tours: View the City Differently
Throughout the summer months, Montreal Amphi Tours gives Montrealers and tourists alike a unique way to explore the city.
- The Right Way to Get Around Montreal: Half-bus, half-boat, these amphibious vehicles allow visitors to take full advantage of Montreal’s geography, passing from the streets to the water with ease.
- Practical and Fun: Passengers can enjoy a pleasant ride through the city while listening to anecdotes and interesting facts from their guide. They can even enjoy a drink during the company’s special fireworks nights!
- Undeniable Success: For more than 30 years, this activity has charmed visitors of all ages and has made a name for itself as a must for anyone wishing to see the city.
The Fine Print
The expiry date may vary since this is a seasonal activity depending on weather conditions. Customers who didn’t use their coupons before the end of the season will be entitled to a refund.
Validity: from May 1 to June 22, 2019 and from September 4 to October 31, 2019. Not valid from June 23 to September 3, 2019. Departures every hour from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., 7 days a week. Departure times may vary depending on season, contact the company for more information.
Limitations: 2 coupons per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts. 1 coupon is valid for 2 or 4 people only, depending on the option purchased.
Other conditions: Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes included. Tips not included.
Reservation: required the same day only and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 514 849-5181 and mention Groupon. Places are limited. Go to the starting kiosk (2, rue de la Commune Ouest) with the Groupon.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.