All price comparisons are made with new, non-refurbished products.
ASUS Transformer Book
This versatile and bilingual Transformer Book can be used as a laptop with its keyboard, which can also be detached to use the touchscreen as a tablet.
Watch bright, detailed images from your favourite TV shows, movies, or video games. With more than a million pixels, the screen displays images in a quality similar to HD televisions. This clarity is ideal to read your favourite blogs easily.
Videochat with whoever you want, whenever you want
The built-in webcam makes your far-away loved ones feel like they’re right there with you. The presence of video makes for clearer communication than by telephone or email. Collaborate with your colleagues, admire your nieces’ and nephews’ latest masterpieces, or burst out laughing when your friend’s cat walks across his keyboard.
McAfee Antivirus Plus
McAfee Antivirus Plus battles viruses, spyware and other threats. Its two-way firewall blocks incoming and outgoing trafic from suspicious sources. It also identifies software in need of updating by checking the version on your PC against McAfee’s database, and deletes unnecessary cookies and temporary internet files that slow down your computer.
Transformer Book ASUS
- Model number: T100HA
- Languages: French and English
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
- Quad core Intel Cherry Trail Z8500 processor
- HD Intel graphics card
- 10.1” touchscreen
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- IPS technology
- RAM: 2 Gb
- Storage (eMMC): 32 Gb
- SD and SDXC memory card readers
- 2 MP front-facing camera, 5 MP rear camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Ports for mic and earphones
- One USB 2.0 port, one USB-C port, one micro-USB port, and one micro-HMDI port
- Built-in speakers
- 30 Wh battery
- Dimensions: 10.40 x 6.90 x 0.60 in.
- Weight: 2.2 lb.
- Condition: refurbished
- 30-day warranty
1-Year Subscription to McAfee Antivirus Plus
- Activation key for a 1-year subscription for one computer
- Protection against viruses and malware
- 2-way firewall
- Identify software in need of updating
- Delete unnecessary cookies
- Securely destroy sensitive files
- Wi-Fi and download protection tools
- High-speed Internet connection recommended
ASUS was named for Pegasus, a symbol of wisdom and knowledge in Greek mythology. In addition to these two tenets, the company mirrors the winged horse in another significant respect: both entities have taken part in a series of epic journeys.
ASUS notebooks have lived on the MIR Space Station. They were the first to work in the thin, icy air atop Mount Everest. As fireworks exploded over the opening ceremonies of the Beijing Olympics in 2008, ASUS servers directed the show. ASUS motherboards have probably even found their way directly into your home or office, as they’re present in one of every three computers and one in every two pizza delivery men. That’s a lot of ground for the Taiwanese company to cover in less than three decades.