Only a few minutes from Québec City, learn the SOODA principles and survival techniques in the heart of nature with an expert guide/trainer
What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $45 for a discovery course to forest survival for one person ($99 value)
- $85 for a discovery course to forest survival for two people ($198 value)
- $155 for a discovery course to forest survival for four people ($396 value)
Summary of the day’s activities for the forest survival course:
- Learn the principles of SOODA (security, observation, orientation, decision, and action)
- Learn to prevent typical problems such as panic and hypothermia
- Build a type A shelter
- Learn to survive without fire
- What to do in the presence of wild animals
- Learn the 3/20 technique to validate what is edible or not
- Learn international communication signals and how to signal your presence
- Review and return to the chalet
Aventures Nord-Bec Stoneham
Located next to Jacques Cartier Valley, this company offers dogsled excursions during the winter. In summer, Aventures Nord-Bec Stoneham offers customers the chance to visit the kennel that houses their dogs. Also available on site for the summer season: fishing, camping, tree forts, hiking paths, and wilderness survival activities.
The Fine Print
Expiry: September 30, 2016. Valid on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy additional as gifts.
Other conditions: Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount paid on Groupon.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 418 848-3732 and mention Groupon. At least 48 hour notice required for cancellation.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.