A guide introduces climbers to climbing techniques before letting them practice on a icy wall of 25 meters
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $65 for an intro to ice climbing for one person with taxes and boot rental included (a $131.07 value)
- $126 for an intro to ice climbing for two people with taxes and boot rental included (a $262.14 value)
- $236 for an intro to ice climbing for four people with taxes and boot rental included (a $524.28 value)
- Greeting at the foot of the ice waterfalls
- Basic training to the use of ice axes and crampons
- All equipment (boots, crampons, harness, ice ax, helmet and rope)
- One 25-meter ascent per person of an ice wall by the Montmorency Falls
- Supervision from a motivating guide with safety in mind
- Several opportunities to take memorable photos
- Full-day access to the site of Montmorency Falls Park
Parking of Montmorency Falls Park is not included and is payable on site.
Aventurex is a company specialized in the sale and organization of mountain adventures. In collaboration with the climbing school Ascensation, which has been teaching ice climbing at the Montmorency Falls since 1989, Aventurex offers an unforgettable winter experience. In partnership with the prestigious Roc Gyms indoor climbing center, the climbing adventure can continue in the warmth. Aventurex offers via ferrata excursions to Parc Les palissades de Charlevoix or to the Vallée Bras du Nord in Portneuf. Outdoor enthusiasts can also enjoy nature holidays in the heart of Charlevoix to mix pleasure and escape with backcountry skiing, snowshoeing and ice climbing; on-site accommodation in a mountain hostel
The Fine Print
As this is a seasonal weather-dependent activity, the expiration may vary. Customers who have not been able to use their coupon by the end of the season will be eligible for a refund.
Validity: from January 11 to March 15, 2019 (or earlier depending on weather conditions).
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Other conditions: Arrive at least 15 minutes in advance. Valid for ages 13 and up. Participants aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Maximum weight of 275 pounds. Equipment included. Please bring a pompom-less tuque, a pair of gloves and a pair of mittens, an energy snack, water, and sunglasses or downhill skiing. The meeting place is located in front of the icefall, about 100 meters to the left of Montmorency Falls. Valid for the purchased option only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Rservation: Required and subject to availability. To book, get your coupon, email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Groupon. Notice of cancellation required at least 72 hours in advance. For more information, call 418 647-4422.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.