What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $55 for an introduction to ice climbing for one person ($99 value)
- $95 for an introduction to ice climbing for two people ($199 value)
This introduction includes, per person:
- Greeting at the foot of the ice waterfalls
- Class introducing you to the use of ice axes and crampons
- All equipment (boots, crampons, harness, ice ax, helmet and rope)
- One or two 25-metre ascents per person (depending on their abilities) of an ice wall by the Montmorency Falls
- Supervision from a motivating guide with safety in mind
- Several opportunities to take memorable photos
- Free parking and full-day access to the site
Aventurex is a company established in 2005 to serve climbing enthusiasts from near and far. It specializes in selling and organizing mountain adventures. As well as “Roc Gyms” (an indoor climbing centre and company headquarters), Aventurex allows thrill-seekers to enjoy via ferrata—an activity that combines climbing and hiking—in different Quebec sites. Adventurers can also take advantage of the accommodation options available for the perfect mix of fun and escapism in the heart of the Charlevoix countryside.
The Fine Print
Validity: from January 6 to March 12, 2017. Valid on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Other conditions: Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance. Must be 13 years and older. Participants under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Equipment included. Please bring a tuque without pompon, a pair of gloves and a pair of mitts, energizing snack, water, and sunglasses or ski goggles. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon.
Reservation: Required at least 7 days in advance and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 418 647-4422 and mention Groupon. 72 hours' notice required for cancellations or the coupon loses its promotional value. The meeting point is located in front of the ice cascade, about 100 meters left of the Montmorency Falls.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.