60 minutes in a hammam in the heart of Old Montreal to relax the body and mind, all while eliminating stress and toxins
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This Mother’s day, indulge in a well-deserved moment of relaxation, away from the daily grind by enjoying some Eastern-inspired treatments at Avie Spa.
Choose from the following options:
- $27 for 60 minutes of hammam access for two people ($54 value)
- $59 for hammam access, 60-minute relaxing massage and aromatherapy for one person ($132 value)
- $89 for hammam access, express facial, 60-minute relaxing massage and aromatherapy for one person ($197 value)
- $109 for hammam access, 60-minute relaxing massage and aromatherapy for two people ($264 value)
Bonus: Groupon customers also get a 50% gift card valid for all treatments and treatment programs (except hairstyling) the next time they visit.
The steam from the hammam dilates pores to remove impurities, free up the sinuses and nasal passage, aid breathing and help to relieve joint pain. This Turkish bath treatment is also known to be helpful in fighting stress and insomnia. In addition, perspiration throughout can lead to better circulation and healthier and more luminous skin.
Depending on the package chosen, clients then head for the massage room where a certified therapist is waiting to provide a massage combining the Swedish and Californian techniques. Throughout this 60-minute massage, aromatized essential oils envelop the client in a state of sensory relaxation, bringing a range of benefits to muscles, airways and the skin.
Avie Spa & Coiffure
Located within the Marriot SpringHill Suites in Old Montréal, Avie Spa is a space dedicated to beauty and well-being. From hairstyling to body treatments, a team of beauty technicians, stylists and therapists uses top-of-the-line products and the secrets of the Middle East to leave their clients feeling beautiful.
- Hammam: also called Turkish bath, hammam is a wet steam bath that unlocks the pores to eliminate toxins and deeply cleanse the skin.
- Massages: using essential oils or not, massage therapists propose different types such as sports, prenatal, back, deep tissue, hot stone and lymphatic drainage massages.
- Body care and facial treatments: aestheticians pamper clients from head to toe with relaxing body care and facial treatments that give tonus and softness to the skin, as well as manicures and pedicures.
- Hairstyle and makeup: for a big event or just to pamper yourself, hairstyling, coloration and makeup services are offered in this trendy salon.
Limitations: New clients only. 1 coupon per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Other conditions: Additional $5 on Saturdays for the 60-minute hammam access for 2 people, or the hammam access, 60-minute relaxing massage and aromatherapy for 1 person. Additional $10 on Saturdays for hammam access, express facial, 60-minute relaxing massage and aromatherapy for 1 person, or the hammam access, 60-minute relaxing massage and aromatherapy for 2 people. Massage therapy receipt available upon request for the massage (made out in the name of the person who received the massage). Prenatal massage available for an additional $5 + taxes (payable directly at the spa). The relaxing massage can be substituted for a hot stone, hot shell or deep tissue massage for an additional $20 + taxes (payable directly at the spa). Valid for the option purchased only. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. No refunds. No cash value. The package must be used in its entirety over a single appointment. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 514 907-8080 and mention Groupon. At least 48 hours' notice required for cancellations or the coupon loses its promotional value.
Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings