- $15 for a bus trip, brewery tour and tasting for one person ($25 value)
The trip includes:
- Round-trip bus ride from Montreal to the brewery
- Brewery tour
- Tasting of 10 to 14 Beau’s beers
- Souvenir gift featuring the Beau’s logo
- February 2017: 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25 and 26
- March 2017: 4 and 5
- 1:30 p.m.: departure from Ye Old Orchard Bar & Grill (1189, rue de la Montagne)
- 2:30 p.m.: arrival at Beau’s All Natural Brewing Co. (10 Terry Fox Drive, Vankleek Hill) for the tour and tasting
- 4 p.m.: departure from the brewery
Beau’s All Natural Brewing Co.
The Beauchesne family, founders of the Beau’s All Natural Brewing Co., know that music and beer go well together. However, that doesn’t simply mean that they enjoy sipping beer while listening to music. They’ve actually based their hands-on brewing process around the strong work ethic of DIY musicians. Some employees even play in the brewery’s resident band, Audio Visceral. “The beer, made with certified organic malt and local spring water, is just as refreshing as its quirky branding,” said Ottawa Magazine in its 101 Tastes To Try Before You Die list. The Lug Tread Lagered Ale, Belgian Dubbel, and Vanilla Porter are among its award-winning brews. Ever involved with the community, Beau’s All Natural Brewing Co. frequently organizes dinners, music nights, and other events at local spots.
10, Terry Fox Drive
Vankleek Hill, ON K0B 1R0