What You'll Get
Come and enjoy some delicious cuisine as concocted by Jérôme Ferrer – “Grand Chef” of the Relais & Châteaux association – in gourmet bistrot, Beaver Hall!
- $90 for dinner for two people ($183 value)
Assortment of amuse-bouches to spread and share:
House special cold cuts, pickled gherkins and crackers
Choice of one appetizer
Choice of one main course among:
Beef Carpaccio, parmesan, lemon, balsamic with fries and mesclun salad
Fish & Chips with homemade fries and a small mesclun salad
B. Burger: Angus beef, cheddar, bacon, sautéed mushrooms, tartar sauce, tomatoes, lettuce, homemade fries and mesclun salad
Choice of one dessert
Suggestion of verrines
Espresso and tea
Bottle of wine (signature vintage created for the chef):
White, red or rosé
Beaver Hall: Europea’s Gourmet Bistro
The chic atmosphere and French cuisine at Beaver Hall recall the great Parisian bistrots. At the head of this establishment is Jérôme Ferrer – “Grand Chef” of the Relais & Châteaux association – who has assembled a menu that is both traditional and inventive.
- An accomplished bistro: Founded by the creators of the famous Europea, Beaver Hall is the proud holder of Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence.
- The chef: This is Edgar Trudeau-Ferrin, who uses his expert culinary knowledge to bring freshness and French flavours to the fore.
- Bistro-style cuisine: Beaver Hall’s fare combines comfort and simplicity with classic French dishes (like veal liver and beef carpaccio), but those from other shores too!
- In the heart of downtown: This establishment is right next to Square-Victoria–OACI metro, can seat 165 people, and is happy to host special events.
The Fine Print
Expiry: November 30, 2017.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy more as gifts. 1 coupon is valid for 2 people only.
Other conditions: Valid in the evening only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable on the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included and to be based on the non-discounted prices.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 514 866-1331 and mention Groupon. Please present your printed coupon upon arrival: no electronic coupons will be accepted.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.