bObi Pet Robotic Vacuum Cleaner by bObsweep
When given free rein over your house, this robotic vacuum cleaner will keep floors looking their best.
Complete cleaning for floors
The little robot navigates around furniture, between rooms, and over carpets to pick up dirt, dust, and pet hair, as well as filtering air through its built-in HEPA filter. A UV lamp on the vacuum’s underbelly sterilizes floors as it scoots along, while a dual-brush system ensures every speck of dirt is swept up.
Automatically returns to base
When the bot runs low on batteries, it automatically returns to its base station for a recharge, avoiding stairs and falls along the way with its advanced navigation system.
- Launched in 2015
- 5-in-1 cleaning formula: vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, UV sterilization, and HEPA sanitation
- “bObi blOck” included to create invisible barrier and separates work areas
- SoftTouch Technology powered by 80 silicone touch sensors to detect obstacles
- Four ground detection sensors avoid stairs and other edges
- Dual brushes lift and trap clingy hair and debris
- Corner sweeping brush for corners and difficult-to-reach areas
- Slim design cleans around and beneath furniture
- Washable dustbin
- User-friendly buttons
- Automatically returns to charging station when low on batteries
- 12,500 rpm turbo vacuum
- 2,200 mAh battery
- Average battery life: 90 minutes
- Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 3.5 in.
- 1-year warranty
To create the high-tech, bObsweep looks to the low tech: specifically, nature. The company creates robots designed to mimic the behaviors of natural creatures by interacting with the environment around them and reacting to everyday stimuli. Dubbed “intelligent floor cleaners,” each of bObsweep’s robotic vacuum cleaners automatically sweep, vacuum, and mop every inch of flooring accessible to them—even zapping it with UV light to sterilize harmful bacteria—then return to a charging station when they’re finished. With more than 50 utility patents and an excess of 100,000 robots sold since 2011, bObsweep is looking to change the way we do chores one futuristic automaton at a time.