Destruction of used or defective items in groups in a safe environment in Montreal
What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $21 for a “Small Breakage” demolition package for two people ($40 value)
- $41 for a “Small Breakage” demolition package for four people ($80 value)
- $58 for a “Small Breakage” demolition package for six people ($120 value)
- $75 for a “Small Breakage” demolition package for eight people ($160 value)
- $89 for a “Small Breakage” demolition package for ten people ($200 value)
Armed with sledgehammers and crowbars, would-be hoodlums can really let loose, destroying a range of used or damaged items, all while protected by helmets, coveralls and gloves.
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday: 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday: noon to 8 p.m.
- Sunday: noon to 5 p.m.
Whether its to blow off steam or to mark a special occasion, Casse-Cité offers a truly original concept: becoming a human wrecking ball! With a sledgehammer, crowbar or baseball bat in hand, participants reduce all sorts of used or damaged items like office furniture or electronics to dust. Safety is paramount: no toxic materials are included, and safety equipment is worn throughout.
The Fine Print
Validity: Until April 30, 2017. Opening hours: 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Thursdays, noon to 10 p.m. on Fridays, noon to 8 p.m. on Saturdays, noon to 5 p.m. on Sundays. Closed from Monday to Wednesday.
Limitations: 2 coupons per person.
Other conditions: Additional $17 per additional person for groups of 10 or more. Additional $5 fee per person for the "Big Breakage" demolition package (additional tools: baseball bat and sledgehammer). Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes: Not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon.
Reservation: Please reserve during opening hours i.e. from Thursday to Sunday. Required 24 to 48 hours in advance for groups of 2-10, and 72 hours in advance for groups over 10. Subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, and visit http://www.cassecite.com/reservation/. At least 24 hours' notice required for cancellations or the coupon will lose its promotional value.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.