Guided vineyard tour with the processes of wine production, then tasting of 4 wines and Quebecois cheeses on baguette bread
What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $29 for a package including a vineyard tour and a wine and cheese tasting for two people ($63 value)
- $55 for a package including a vineyard tour and a wine and cheese tasting for four people ($126 value)
- $79 for a package including a vineyard tour and a wine and cheese tasting for six people ($189 value)
The package includes:
- Guided tour around the vineyard and its facilities for 2, 4, or 6 adults
- Tasting of wines for 2, 4, or 6 adults including 4 glasses of one glass of high-quality wine per person: a white, a rosé, a woody red, and a red aged in oak barrels
- 1 basket: baguette bread and cheeses
Vignoble Le Château de la Grange
It was in 2005 that Fernand Gauthier and Manon Savard acquired the fertile lands that make up this vineyard which is now home to six different grape varieties. Harnessing the knowledge of experts from France and Quebec, they produce dry Bordeaux-style wines, available in red, white and rosé. This vineyard has won two silver medals in local wine-making competitions, and continue to prove that despite its harsh climate, Quebec can produce quality wines.
The Fine Print
Expiry: 15 octobre 2019. Not valid from September 1 to September 15, 2019. Valid on Saturdays and Sundays only. Tours start at 1 p.m.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts. 1 coupon valid for 2, 4, or 6 adults depending on the option purchased.
Other conditions: Must be 18 or older. No possibility of wine delivery. Free admission for children under 6. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. Customers arriving on the premises without a reservation will not be accepted. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call (450) 929-3462 and mention Groupon. Please present your printed coupon upon arrival. No electronic coupons will be accepted.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.