Experience the thrill of racecar driving by taking control of one of Circuit ICAR’s impressively quick go-karts!
- $69 for a professional kart racing training package ($149 value)
The kart racing training package includes:
- 20-minute driving theory class
- 15-minute practice on the track
- Report from the instructor
- 15 minutes of qualification laps
- 15 laps
- Awards ceremony
Customers will get behind the wheel of professional-grade go-kart that can reach speeds of up to 65 km/h on this narrow track. The circuit contains several obstacles that are quickly overcome when the adrenaline is flowing.
ICAR tracks in Montreal, Toronto and Québec City are like magnets for adrenaline junkies who enjoy motor sports, want to take part in competitions or get some specialized training.
Circuit ICAR Mirabel: Facts and Figures…
- 1: As in Formule 1! It was former world champion Jacques Villeneuve who designed ICAR Mirabel’s karting track, converted from the old runways of the International Montreal-Mirabel Airport.
- 2: As in 2 minutes: the average length of an adrenaline rush. In freefall during a skydive, looking down from a helicopter or behind the wheel of a racecar, Circuit ICAR Mirabel has everything you could need to get your adrenaline fix. All experiences are done in complete safety thanks to a team of expert instructors.
- 14: The number of turns on the racing and karting track. When the pressure is on, are you the type to ease up or put pedal to the metal?
- 570: The 570-horsepower engine of the Ferrari 458 Italia will leave you awestruck! There are no slouches in this stable, with the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560, the Ferrari F430 and the Corvette Stingray boasting 560, 490 and 460 horsepower respectively.
- 2008: The year a private racing club was established, which just one year later became the publicly-accessible training centre we all know today.