All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· May 2, 2018
· March 20, 2018
· February 28, 2018
What You'll Get
- $339 for a hyaluronic acid injection and a Nheo Refill infusion ($789 value)
Botulinum toxin allows muscles to relax and smooth out the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in several parts of the human body (the eyes for example), and has been used as a method to fill in wrinkles for several years. The appearance of deep and surface wrinkles is softened, skin is made firmer and cellular renewal is stimulated. This non-surgical treatment provides natural-looking results that last up to a year.
- First visit: consultation with a doctor to define the objectives of the filling of the face wrinkles. A complete analysis and care order will be issued to proceed with the injections thereafter.
- Second visit: a complete analysis of the epidermis and its components to understand the functioning of the skin. Then a Nheo Refill treatment, infusion of hyaluronic acid into the skin.
- Complementary treatment to injections: Nheo pioneered the patented subcutaneous micro-filling made in Canada
- $100 gift card valid for a Clear Lift pro-collagen face or neck treatment for prevention
- During their appointment, Groupon customers can get a second syringe for $369
- During their appointment, Groupon customers can benefit from units of botulinum toxin for $8 each
Dermaveda’s clinics offer a wide range of aesthetic-medicinal services with state-of-the-art technology by qualified technicians. These include slimming treatments, anti-aging treatments, weight-loss programs and hair removal. Meanwhile, Dermaveda’s academy allows its students to master beauty techniques in an environment simulates that of a real-life clinic.
Botulinum toxin products and other hyaluronic acid injections can cause serious and sometimes fatal side effects, such as problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Please read the safety information and contraindications related to the use of these products.
The Fine Print
Expiry: Within 3 months of the purchase date.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person, per visit. May buy 2 additional as gifts New clients only.
Other conditions: Consultation required; non-admissible patients will be refunded before the service is provided. No cash value. Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. The coupon retains its purchase value after expiry. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon and payable directly to the merchant. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required at least 48 hours in advance and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 450 332-8808 and mention Groupon. At least 48 hours' notice required for cancellations or rescheduling or the coupon loses all value. Please present your printed coupon upon arrival.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.