All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from the following options :
- $89 for one year of pulsed light hair removal for one area of your choice ($440 value)
- $169 for one year of pulsed light hair removal for two areas of your choice ($960 value)
- $279 for one year of pulsed light hair removal for three areas of your choice ($1600 value)
IPL technology, or intense pulsed light, emits waves of energy that destroys the hair follicle at the root with diffused heat.
- The following count as 1 area of the body: Upper lip, chin, sideburns, neck, bikini line, underarms, toes or feet, fingers
- The following count as 2 areas of the body: Half-arm, half-legs, thighs, shoulders, chest (without abdomen), full bikini
- The following count as 3 areas of the body: Full arms, full legs with knees, full back including shoulders, chest including abdomen, full face
This beauty center offers various rejuvenating treatments including specialized aesthetic treatments that help to lose weight or improve the appearance of the skin. Pulsed light hair removal is one of the offered services, which is a painless and effective hair removal technique for almost no hair growth.
The Fine Print
Validity: The first appointment must be made within 3 months after the date of purchase. Valid for one year after the first appointment.
Limitations: 2 coupons per person (to treat up to 6 regions in the same year). May buy additional as gifts.
Other conditions: can not be combined with any other offer. No cash value. 6 to 8 weeks are required between treatments in the same region to maximize results (waiting time is determined by the region being treated). See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount paid on Groupon. Tips not included.
Reservations: required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 514 475-1739 and mention Groupon. At least 48 hours' notice required for cancellations or the session will be lost. The coupon retains its purchase value after expiry.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.