Types of massage of different origins and with various benefits from certified massage therapists
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $35 for one 60-min massage of your choice ($80 value)
- $45 for one 60-min massage of your choice and 20 min of infratherapy ($105 value)
- $69 for two 60-min massages of your choice (for 2 people in 1 visit or 1 person in 2 visits), ($160 value)
- $85 for two 60-min massages of your choice and 20 min of infratherapy (for 2 people in 1 visit or 1 person in 2 visits), ($210 value)
- Swedish massage
- Massage with Asian bamboo
- Massage with Himalayan salt balls
- Massage with Polynesian hot seashells
Infratherapy helps to eliminate waste products created by the body. The heat provided by the infrared rays improves circulation and helps with weight loss, all while eliminating toxins and leaving the skin firmer and more radiant.
This beauty centre provides a collection of youth therapy treatments including specialist beauty treatments like thermo-coagulation and lipocryolysis that help clients to lose weight and improve the appearance of their skin. A huge range of massages on offer includes the most well-known techniques like Swedish, as well as more exotic types like herb compress massage and salt ball massage. Hair removal, nail care and much more round out the menu at salon Jouvence, that uses products from brands like Karin Herzog and Bioterra.
The Fine Print
Validity: 3 months after purchase date. Valid Tuesday to Sunday.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person and 3 additional as gifts.
Other conditions: Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips : Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 514 475-1739 and mention Groupon. At least 48 hours' notice required for cancellations. The coupon retains its purchase value after expiry.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.