Access to the waterslides, inflatables, Haunted Mansion, mini-farm, beach, indoor amusements and more; restaurants and entertainment on-site
What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $28 for a day pass to the complex attractions for 1 person ($40 value)
- $56 for a day pass to the complex attractions for 2 people ($80 value)
- $112 for a day pass to the complex attractions for 4 people ($160 value)
*This is full access including:**
- Entry to the water park
- Entry to the inflatable playground
- Access to the mini-farm with more than 100 animals
- Access to the inflatable course on the lake
- Access to indoor play structures
- Access to shows, animations, mini-golf and more
- Access to the following facilities:
- Aerial course (1 access per person)
- The Magic Castle (45-minute tour - 1 access per person)
- The Haunted Mansion (45-minute tour - 1 access per person)
The Atlantide Complex is an amusement park designed especially for kids aged from 0 to 12, and a winner of Camping Québec’s Prix d’excellence. Located 1h15 from Montreal in Ste-Calixte, this complex has everything kids and toddlers could dream of: a host of waterslides and water-based amusements, inflatable attractions, parks and playgrounds, a beach, lake, a mini-farm, mini-golf, a sports fields, an indoor amusement centre and a 3-story Haunted Mansion. A fun-filled atmosphere reigns, thanks to colourful entertainers like superheros, clowns and magicians, not to mention parades (early Thursday and Saturday evenings) and a fireworks show on Saturday evenings. Visitors can also enjoy and make use of restaurants, a dairy store, locker rooms, a terrace, picnic tables restaurants, a store, a bakery, a convenience store and a fruit and vegetable store.
The Fine Print
The expiry date may vary since this is a seasonal activity depending on weather conditions. Customers who didn’t use their coupons before the end of the season will be entitled to a refund.
Validity: within 8 months of the purchase date or by September 2, 2018. Valid from June 23 to September 2, 2018. Not valid from July 21 to August 5, 2018.
Limitations: No purchase limit. 1 coupon per person, per visit. Valid for adults and children.
Other conditions: On Saturdays: additional $5 for a 1-person access, $10 for a 2-people access and $20 for a 4-people access, payable on-site. No refunds once you have been admitted. Valid whatever the weather. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Reservation: Not required. Please present your printed Groupon coupon upon arrival.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.