Choose from the following options:
- $89 for one botulinum toxin wrinkle treatment (10 units included) ($180 value)
- $289 for an Ultra de Revanesse hyaluronic acid injection and complimentary “X.O. Lips” balm ($709 value)
- 30 units of botulinum toxin at $8/unit
- $10 off a Refill Nhéo serum (helping to extend the effects of the treatment)
- $50 gift card valid for a platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatment
- Available with the Ultra de Revanesse hyaluronic acid injection only: 10 ml “X.O. Lips” balm ($18.95 value)
Botulinum toxin allows muscles to relax and smooth out the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in several parts of the human body (the eyes for example), and has been used as a method to fill in wrinkles for several years. The appearance of deep and surface wrinkles is softened, skin is made firmer and cellular renewal is stimulated. This non-surgical treatment provides natural-looking results that last up to a year.
Dermaveda’s clinics offer a wide range of aesthetic-medicinal services with state-of-the-art technology by qualified technicians. These include slimming treatments, anti-aging treatments, weight-loss programs and hair removal. Meanwhile, Dermaveda’s academy allows its students to master beauty techniques in an environment simulates that of a real-life clinic.
Botulinum toxin products and other hyaluronic acid injections can cause serious and sometimes fatal side effects, such as problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Please read the safety information and contraindications related to the use of these products.