Helps to redraw the eyebrow curve, performed by qualified professionals
What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $149 for one microblading session (a $500 value)
- $189 for one microblading session with one retouching (a $650 value)
What do you need to know/do before the session?
- Do not work on the day of the session
- Do not tan before the session
- Do not take aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, fish oil, or ibuprofen 24 hours before the session * No electrolysis 5 days before the operation. (Do not use a hair removal method for at least two weeks)
- No waving, hair removal, or dyeing for 3 days before the session * No alcohol or caffeine 2 days before session
Follow-up instructions 3-4 weeks after the procedure:
* Avoid exposure to the sun
You should not do microblading if you:
- had previous permanent makeup sessions
- are pregnant or nursing
- are diabetic
- are undergoing chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- have any viral infections and/or diseases
- suffer from epilepsy
- have a Pacemaker or major heart problems
- had an organ transplant
- have skin irritations or psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- are sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- have had botox two weeks prior to the workshop
This cosmetic treatment involves inserting micro-pigments under the skin manually. This technique involves pigmenting the upper layers of the epidermis. An ultra thin line imitating the hair fills the holes in the eyebrows to make them thicker or return to their original shape. The eyebrows are redrawn and regain their intensity.
This microblading salon in Montreal, welcomes its customers in a warm and relaxed space. Its team of professionals puts its know-how at the service of the needs and expectations of everyone, through a wide range of services such as eyelash extension or microblading.
The Fine Print
Expiration: 3 months from the date of purchase.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person.
Other conditions: Valid only for option purchased. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable on the amount displayed on Groupon. Tipping not included, applicable on the regular price as is the custom.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, get your coupon, call 514 462-4839 and mention Groupon. Notice of cancellation required at least 48 hours in advance. In case of non-compliance with the cancellation policy, fees up to the Groupon price may apply.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.