- $19.99 for a 30-minute fish pedicure ($40 value)
This 30-minute exfoliation session is performed in a single or double basin, whose water is filtered and disinfected 15 times an hour with UV sterilizers under the supervision of a technician with sanitation training.
Once their feet have been washed under hot water, clients place their feet in a basin and let the Garra Rufa make dead skin disappear. Contact with the fish is delicate and painless during this relaxing treatment that improves your sense of well-being and circulation. At the end of the treatment, feet emerge healthier, softer and silkier.
Choose from the following 14 locations:
- Centre de santé Renaissance: 514 279-4203
- La belle et la mer: 514 376-4440
- Les ongles de l’île: 514 769-4163
- Soma Derme Esthétique: 450 216-7662
- Centre de beauté L’essentiel: 450 646-5222
- Abracadabra: 450 394-5566
- Boutique Santé Pureté: 450 918-7999
- Esthétique Méladia:450 347-1444
- Concept Beauté Signature (Henri-Bourassa): 418 622-7299
- Concept Beauté Signature (boulevard du Lac): 418 316-5299
- Concept Beauté Signature (René-Lévesque): 581 742-6299
- Les pieds en santé & soins corporels: 819 352-2255
- Soins elle et lui: 819 432-2915
- Au coin de la berge spa: 418 782-1441
Docteur Fish and its partner spas provide a natural, hygienic, organic and original exfoliation treatment to cleanse and soften feet. A fish pedicure, or “ichthyotherapy”, doesn’t use skin products or filing, but instead Garra rufa, a Turkish fish with curative and purifying properties. They have been used since the beginning of the 19th century to relieve symptoms of certain skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis.