Discover awarded wines and local gourmet delicacies at Domaine du Ridge, one of the biggest vineyard in Quebec!
Choose from the following options :
- $39 for a local product and wine tasting package for two people ($110 value)
- $75 for a local product and wine tasting package for four people ($220 value)
This package includes:
- Presentation of the vineyard’s history with a guided tour with commentary on the life of the vintner
- Tasting of the Domaine’s ten multiple award-winning wines and introduction to wine tasting with a professional sommelier
- Tasting of local products with butcher board for two or four including a selection of cheeses, rillettes, pâté, saucisson, smoked ham and more. Guests will be seated on the terrace amidst the vines.
- One INAO souvenir glass with the Domaine’s logo for future tastings
Domaine du Ridge
It was in 1996 that Denis Paradis, owner of Domaine du Ridge, planted his first vines in the charmingly rustic Champlain river valley. Located on the axis of North and South, the vines benefit from good weather and receive sunlight throughout the entire day. The ten varieties of wines produced on-site offer lovers of reds, whites, rosés and bubblies a wide array of flavours to enjoy. With 55,000 varieties of grapes, the Domaine is considered to be one of Quebec’s largest vineyards, and has appeared in publications by the likes of La Presse, Le Devoir and Métro.
205, chemin Ridge
Saint-Armand, QC J0J 1T0Get Directions