All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 5 days ago
· Reviewed June 14, 2018
· Reviewed June 7, 2018
What You'll Get
Discover awarded wines and local gourmet delicacies at Domaine du Ridge, one of the biggest vineyard in Quebec!
Choose from the following options :
- $39 for a local product and wine tasting package for two people ($110 value)
- $75 for a local product and wine tasting package for four people ($220 value)
This package includes:
- Presentation of the vineyard’s history with a guided tour with commentary on the life of the vintner
- Tasting of the Domaine’s ten multiple award-winning wines and introduction to wine tasting with a professional sommelier
- Tasting of local products with butcher board for two or four including a selection of cheeses, rillettes, pâté, saucisson, smoked ham and more. Guests will be seated on the terrace amidst the vines.
- One INAO souvenir glass with the Domaine’s logo for future tastings
Domaine du Ridge
It was in 1996 that Denis Paradis, owner of Domaine du Ridge, planted his first vines in the charmingly rustic Champlain river valley. Located on the axis of North and South, the vines benefit from good weather and receive sunlight throughout the entire day. The ten varieties of wines produced on-site offer lovers of reds, whites, rosés and bubblies a wide array of flavours to enjoy. With 55,000 varieties of grapes, the Domaine is considered to be one of Quebec’s largest vineyards, and has appeared in publications by the likes of La Presse, Le Devoir and Métro.
The Fine Print
Validity: From May 12 to October 15, 2017. Valid on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 10 a.m., 11 a.m. or 3 p.m.
Limitations: No purchase limit.
Other conditions: Must be 18 years and older. Tours and tastings are offered in French. Tours and tastings in English are available Fridays and Saturdays at 3 p.m. Valid for option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 450 248-3987 or email email@example.com and mention Groupon.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.