What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $39 for a “bubbly and romance” package for two people ($126 value)
- $75 for a “bubbly and romance” package for four people ($252 value)
This package includes, per person:
- One glass of champagne
- Presentation of the vineyard’s history with anecdotes
- Guided tour with commentary on the life of the vintner and the process of winemaking
- Tasting of the Domaine’s ten multiple award-winning wines and introduction to wine tasting with a professional sommelier
- Tasting of local products (cheeses, rillettes, pâté, saucisson, smoked ham and more) on the terrace amidst the vines
- One INAO souvenir glass with the Domaine’s logo for future tastings
- Bonus: 10% off on products sold at the boutique (not applicable on wine: valid with other products)
Domaine du Ridge
It was in 1996 that Denis Paradis, owner of Domaine du Ridge, planted his first vines in the charmingly rustic Champlain river valley. Located on the axis of North and South, the vines benefit from good weather and receive sunlight throughout the entire day. The ten varieties of wines produced on-site offer lovers of reds, whites, rosés and bubblies a wide array of flavours to enjoy. With 55,000 varieties of grapes, the Domaine is considered to be one of Quebec’s largest vineyards, and has appeared in publications by the likes of La Presse, Le Devoir and Métro.
The Fine Print
Validity: From May 12 to October 15, 2017. Valid on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, at 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Limitations: No purchase limit.
Other conditions: Must be 18 years and older. Valid for purchased option only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 450 248-3987 or email email@example.com and mention Groupon.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.