All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· a day ago
· June 30, 2018
· June 20, 2018
What You'll Get
Discover awarded wines and local gourmet delicacies at Domaine du Ridge, one of the biggest vineyard in Quebec!
Choose from the following options :
- $39 for a local product and wine tasting package for two people ($115 value)
- $75 for a local product and wine tasting package for four people ($230 value)
This package includes:
- Presentation of the vineyard’s history with a guided tour with commentary on the life of the vintner
- Tasting of the Domaine’s ten multiple award-winning wines and introduction to wine tasting with a professional sommelier
- Tasting of local products with butcher board for two or four including a selection of cheeses, rillettes, pâté, saucisson, smoked ham and more. Guests will be seated on the terrace amidst the vines.
- One INAO souvenir glass with the Domaine’s logo for future tastings
Domaine du Ridge
It was in 1996 that the Domaine du Ridge was born in the bucolic Champlain valley at the end of a path where the trees form an absolutely magnificent green tunnel. This family business is made up of a dynamic team where customer experience and product quality are their priorities. The ten wines produced on site offer a wide range of flavors for lovers of red, white, rosé, sparkling and specialties. With its 85,000 vines in production, the Domaine is one of the largest vineyards in Quebec. He was quoted by several sommeliers and journalists specialized in wine in La Presse, Le Devoir, TVA, Le Guide Lapeyrie and more.
The Fine Print
The expiry date may vary since this is a seasonal activity depending on weather conditions. Customers who didn’t use their coupons before the end of the season will be entitled to a refund.
Validity: From May 11 to October 14, 2018. Valid on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 10 a.m., 11 a.m. or 3 p.m. Extended hours options can be proposed upon request.
Limitations: No purchase limit.
Other conditions: Must be 18 years and older. Tours and tastings are offered in French. Tours and tastings in English are available Fridays and Saturdays at 3 p.m. Valid for option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 450 248-3987 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Groupon.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.