Decorative title of a Lord or Lady of Chaol Ghleann with property of a square foot of pasture in the park of Dunans Castle
About This Deal
Choose from the following options:
- $29 for the decorative title of a Lady with deed of property ($58.50 value)
- $29 for the decorative title of a Lord with deed of property ($58.50 value)
- Decorative title of a lord or lady of Chaol Ghleann and souvenir pack
- Ownership of a square foot of grazing lands of Dunans Castle
- Visit of the place and the building
- The legal documents will be displayed and signed on a presentation file
Dunans Castle, in Scotland, offers the eager to become Lord or Lady with the informal ownership of a square foot of pasture in the castle grounds. Dunans and a decorative title. The new members of the aristocracy receive a souvenir package including an act of law signed and sealed by the current Lord and delivered in a folder of presentation. The Lord and Lady are entitled to a free visit of land and buildings with access to its ancient woods, gardens, and rivers.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person.
Other conditions: shipping not included, $5 shipping fee payable on refund. No refund for change of opinion. As the title "Lord" or "Lady" (in this context "Lady" or "Lord" refers specifically to the ownership of the land, nor any other type of title) only belongs to a person who owns land in Scotland, your title refers specifically to a square foot of land located in the lands of Dunans Castle, which you will "own" on an informal basis. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Reservation: the coupon must be activated within 60 days of the date of purchase here
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.