In a Nutshell
These courses teach students how to set up a messaging system or manage database solutions for an enterprise-class environment
Choose from the following options:
- $49 for an online MCSE Server 2012 and 2013 Messaging course ($1,104 value)
- $49 for an online MCSE SQL 2012 Data Platform course ($1,104 value)
The course in MCSE Messaging course teaches students the theory and practical skills needed to set up and manage a messaging system running on Windows Server 2012 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2013. Meanwhile, the MCSE SQL course will teach them how to create and deploy database solutions for an enterprise-class environment with SQL Server 2012.
- 5-module course (no previous qualifications required)
- Certificate awarded upon successful completion
- Unlimited access to the course for 12 months
- 24-hour support available via email, phone and chat
- Approved by the Independent Vocational Course Appraisal Service (IVCAS)
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android
Established in 2002, E-Careers offers a wide array of online training programs that allow students to learn at their own pace and at a time that suits them. The company’s expertise in skill development has helped to shape careers in various sectors, with courses covering areas such as computer skills, first aid and digital photography.
The Fine Print
Validity: Registration required before May 31, 2017. The course then stays accessible for 12 months.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Other conditions: Exam fees and software not included. Courses available in English only. No refunds or cancellations after registration. Internet connection required. Mac users must modify their browser settings: click here for details.
Registration: Once you have your coupon, go to the registration page and enter your coupon code. You will receive instructions and login information via email within 3 business days.
Customer Service: For any questions, please write to email@example.com or call 1 647 694-1407.
For more information, see the rules that apply to all deals.