- $19 for an online garden design and landscaping course ($366 value)
Over 29 modules, this course covers all the steps required to create and maintain a professional garden. The topics covered include choosing a site, plant selection, plant maintenance, landscaping and also the gardening equipment you will need. Sections are also dedicated to starting a gardening business and health and safety information. Students won’t need to shy away from big projects either, with modules even tackling patio construction, garden fencing and how to construct a garden pond.
- 29 study modules
- Each module lasts 30 minutes approx.
- Unlimited access to the course for 12 months
- Technical support available 24/7 via email, telephone, or chat
- Certificate awarded upon successful completion
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone and iPad
- Approved by IVCAS (Independent Vocational Course Appraisal Service)
- View the reviews on Trustpilot
Established in 2002, E-Careers offers a wide array of online training programs that allow students to learn at their own pace and at a time that suits them. The company’s expertise in skill development has helped to shape careers in various sectors, with courses covering areas such as computer skills, first aid and digital photography.