Skills development in planning, time management, budgeting and more; tests, theory and practice included
About This Deal
Choose from the following options:
- $49 for an online course to become a project management professional ($491.48 value)
- $49 for an online course to become a project management associate ($319.03 value)
- $99 for an online Project Management Institute course to become a project management professional and associate ($862.25 value)
Each course includes:
- Access to lessons online for 12 months
- Quizzes, case studies and simulated exams
- Experienced trainers
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android
- Help available via email, phone or chat (24h/day from Monday to Friday)
- Certificate awarded upon successful completion
e-Careers helps students flesh out their résumés and advance their careers with continuing education, available online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The company hosts study programs that detail children’s education, web design, and most foreign languages, excluding the language of robot love. To simulate the traditional classroom experience as much as possible, a variety of courses come to life with animated content, video and audio training, and virtual laboratories. Likewise, communicative features such as discussion boards allow participants to collaborate and converse, eliminating the need to exchange tweets when the teacher’s not looking.
Need To Know
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Other conditions: Exam fees and software not included. Courses available in English only. No refunds or cancellations after registration. Internet connection required. Mac users must modify their browser settings: click here for details.
Registration: Once you have your coupon, go to the registration page and enter your Groupon code. You will receive instructions and login information via email within 3 business days.
Customer Service: For any questions, please write to email@example.com or call 1 647 694-1407.
For more information, see the rules that apply to all deals. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.