- $19 for an online executive PA accredited course including Ms Office ($368 value)
This course teaches future personal assistants the techniques of writing business letters, organizing filing system and managing mails. They also learn how to plan business trips and organize meetings, as well as how to use Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 21-module course (no previous qualifications required)
- Certificate awarded upon successful completion
- Unlimited access to the course for 12 months
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and chat
- IVCAS approved (Independent Vocational Course Appraisal Service)
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone and iPad
Established in 2002, E-Careers offers a wide array of online training programs that allow students to learn at their own pace and at a time that suits them. The company’s expertise in skill development has helped to shape careers in various sectors, with courses covering areas such as computer skills, first aid and digital photography.