In a Nutshell
Extensive administrative support is the key to a successful company; 15-h training to become a well-organized, reliable personal assistant
- $19 for an online executive PA accredited course including Ms Office ($368 value)
This course teaches future personal assistants the techniques of writing business letters, organizing filing system and managing mails. They also learn how to plan business trips and organize meetings, as well as how to use Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 21-module course (no previous qualifications required)
- Certificate awarded upon successful completion
- Unlimited access to the course for 12 months
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and chat
- IVCAS approved (Independent Vocational Course Appraisal Service)
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone and iPad
Established in 2002, E-Careers offers a wide array of online training programs that allow students to learn at their own pace and at a time that suits them. The company’s expertise in skill development has helped to shape careers in various sectors, with courses covering areas such as computer skills, first aid and digital photography.
The Fine Print
Validity: Registration required before May 31, 2017. The course then stays accessible for 12 months.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Other conditions: Available in English only. No software included. Mac users must modify their browser settings: click here for details.
Registration: Once you have your coupon, go to the registration page and enter your coupon code. You will receive instructions and login information via email within 3 business days.
Customer Service: For any questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 647 694-1407.
For more information, see the rules that apply to all deals.