Courses designed to improve workplace communication including 200 to 750 hours of materials (depending on the option chosen)
What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $29 for a 4-month online French or English course ($120 value)
- $49 for a 6-month online French or English course ($165 value)
- $89 for a 12-month online French or English course ($425 value)
- $118 for an 18-month online French or English course ($460 value)
Features and contents of each option:
- Course designed to improve workplace communication
- Access to more than 5,000 pages of training materials and 4,700 multimedia files
- Two newsletters per week totalling 60 minutes of training material (vocabulary and grammar)
- 45 grammar modules and 35 vocabulary modules on specific themes
- Examples of themes: writing a professional letter, making a presentation, boosting your career, etc.
- Exercises in oral communication with downloadable mp3 files
- Simple and direct communication at all times with qualified teachers and a chat service
- Compatible with all computers, tablets, and smartphones
EnglishAZ / FrançaisAZ
For more than 20 years, EnglishAZ and FrançaisAZ has been promoting bilingualism thanks to the work of its team of seasoned teachers, affiliated with prestigious schools and universities across France and Canada. This company provides online courses that allow students to master their second language for business purposes with over 4,700 multimedia files and 5,000 pages of training materials on topics such as vocabulary, grammar and oral communication.
The Fine Print
Expiry: Within 3 months of purchase.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts.
Other conditions: Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Registration: Required and subject to availability. For the English classes, go to this website, register for the class on the homepage making sure to indicate your Groupon code, do the language skills test and start learning! For the French classes, follow the same instructions, but this time going to this website.
For any questions relating to your order, please contact customer service via telephone at 954 317-1986 or via email at email@example.com for the English classes or at firstname.lastname@example.org for the French classes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.