Pain-free aesthetic medicine technique used to treat skin imperfections and stimulate collagen production
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $49 for 1 IPL photo-rejuvenation or anti-acne treatment of choice ($100 value)
- $89 for 2 IPL photo-rejuvenation or anti-acne treatments of choice ($200 value)
- $139 for 4 IPL photo-rejuvenation or anti-acne treatments of choice ($400 value)
- $199 for 6 IPL photo-rejuvenation or anti-acne treatments of choice ($600 value)
Photo-rejuvenation is a pain-free aesthetic medicine technique used to treat skin imperfections and stimulate collagen production.
Intense pulsed light allows to safely and simultaneously treat many issues, including:
- Pigmentary abnormalities related to melanin such as melasma, chloasma, sunspots (ephelides, lentigines, keratosis) and age spots
- Solar lesions on the back of the hands, neck and décolleté
- Fine lines, thinning of the skin and loss of elasticity
- Abnormalities of the vascular bed such as erythrosis, telangiectasia, angioma, rosacea, or sudden and transient redness
- Actinic dyschromia (patchy and irregular skin color)
- Enlarged pores and small acne scars
Located in St Léonard, Esthetique Bella offers quality treatments and services for the well-being of everyone, in a warm and comfortable environment with a professional team qualified to meet all expectations.
The Fine Print
Expiry: 3 months from the date of purchase and 6 months from the first session.
Limitations: 1 purchase per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
Other conditions: valid only for the option purchased. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon.
Reservation: required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call (438) 809-6303 and mention Groupon. Cancellation notice required at least 48 hours in advance, otherwise the coupon loses its promotional value. Present printed coupon upon arrival. No electronic coupon will be accepted.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.