Available in French and English, this online professional wedding planner training includes weekly lessons and exercises
What You'll Get
- Advanced professional wedding planner training
- Executive master’s qualification in wedding management
- Available in French and English
Wedding Planner Training
Future brides and grooms take the advanced professional wedding planner training to learn, step by step, how to organize their calendar, evaluate their budget, deal with the unexpected, and coordinate the reception’s artistic elements. Experienced trainers provide practical and organizational advices to create a complete program that covers all the essential aspects for a happy wedding.
The executive master’s qualification guides future professionals who want to launch their own businesses. The training has two modules. The first includes the training mentioned below. The second module analyses all the aspects of wedding management and how to launch and manage a business, compete on the market, open an office or find and manage customers.
- Online courses with PDF-format lessons
- Training material and exercises
- Online quiz with multiple-choice questions
- In French or English (depending on the option)
- Length of the advanced professional training: 20 lessons
- Length of executive master course: 30 lessons
- Downloadable certificate issued at the end of training
Advanced professional training course as a wedding planner (20 lessons):
- The wedding planner’s profession
- The client
- Operational tools of a professional wedding planner
- The suppliers
- Planning – pre-production of events
- The budget
- The wedding project
- Sets and design
- Communication in the wedding event
- Comfort for the guests
- Children and weddings
- Logistical elements of a wedding event
- Means of transport
- Reception and buffet
- Flower design
- Bonbonnières and favors
- Photography and video
- Music and atmosphere
- Gifts and etiquette
- Clothes and accessories
- Unexpected events
- Control and coordination
- The wedding planner’s checklist
- The organizer’s wedding day agenda
Executive master’s qualification in wedding management (30 lessons):
Includes the 26 courses of the advanced professional training course:
- The market
- The company’s business plan
- From prospective clients to actual clients
- Types of services offered
- The marketing mix
- The wedding planner’s office
- Communication and company image
- The wedding planner
- Marketing tools and communication
- Press office
- Direct marketing
- Web marketing
- Wedding fairs and exhibitions
- Sponsoring and events
- Errors to avoid
- Monitoring the activity
- In conclusion
The Fine Print
Validity: you have 1 month to validate the order. The courses start immediately after activation. Participants have one year after the activation to send the final exercise and conclude the training.
The planning of subjects can vary in order to enhance the training and didactic content.
Purchase: no limit per person.
Order: with your voucher and voucher code, go to the training in French, or the training in English. Select the training, fill-in your personal information and voucher code. Follow the instructions that you will receive by e-mail.
Customer service: If you have any questions, e-mail email@example.com.
For further information, see the rules that apply to all deals. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.