In a Nutshell
The online course includes 15 lessons (in PDF), accessible for one year to learn how to create, manage and plan events
Online Event Planning Course
Event & Media Education’s advanced course trains future event planning professionals in the successful organization of meetings, incentive trips, seminars and conferences!
With its efficient and operational content, students learn about the market and its stakeholders, as well as how to analyze the needs of customers to adapt to a targeted public. The program has 15 lessons that address all the steps of planning before, during and after the event.
The educational content and exercises are provided in PDF format to be saved on a computer. Participants have unlimited access to the course for one year, but they can complete the training in 15 weeks with one lesson a day.
- 15 lessons
- Educational content and exercises
- Downloaded content in PDF format
- Certification at the end of the training
- Unlimited 1-year online access
- Types of events, aims and distinctive characteristics
- Types of customers, internal and external organizers and partners
- The organizer’s practical tools
- Customer briefings, general and practical aspects
- Preparing a communication project and study of the program depending on type
- Animation tools and recall
- Feasibility study and logistical aspects
- Preparing an estimate: practical aspects, variables and commission
- How to present a project
- The role of the organizing secretary
- Reports, contracts, deadlines and checklists
- Budget control and administrative management of the event
- Inspection visit: attention to detail and checking
- Control, teamwork and management at the venue
- How to prepare the final statement
- Feedback systems and follow up
The Fine Print
Purchase: No limit per person.
Course offered in French only.
Order: After receiving the coupon, go to this page, and fill in your personal information and voucher code. Follow the instructions received by email.
After-sale service: For all questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, see the rules that apply to all deals.